Sunday, March 13, 2016

It is 8:01PM

I was going to blog this week. I had every intention of falling down a rabbit hole and coming out the other side with some long, academic, incredibly fascination explanation for why we post negative things about ourselves online. I even have a painful episode of What About No? that was going to be edited and posted by exactly 8PM tonight. It is now 7:50 PM and I have nothing.
I spend a ridiculous amount of time within the 17” screen of my laptop. Between school, work and my extremely not exciting Instagram account (you can follow me at buffyontheverge…just sayin’), I estimate that I spend 8-10 hours a day online or staring blankly at word files that will one day become actual research papers.

So with just 6 minutes left on the clock to post this blog entry, I’ll explain why I have nothing.

I was playing UNO with my 7 year old.

She has been begging me to play all week and I keep putting her off because I am in the middle of fixing up a house, planning a move, midterms, and everything that the day to day life of a mom/student/employee can throw at a person. So I made a decision. I have no links, no videos, and have not edited for wordiness.


#sorrynotsorry

No comments:

Post a Comment